Ads for Indians

Online Library

Questia Online Library
Search thousands of books, journals & articles!
Questia

Adbrite ads

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

different love letters

LOVE LETTER 1


Long Distance Love Letters

Though miles apart hearts are always together. Distances can’t come in-between sweethearts. Make the connection with your soul-mate with these sample love letters to help you out. These long distance love letters are the perfect mode to melt the distances for once and forever. Break the barriers, be one for now, for today and forever.

Dear Love,

Though we are miles apart my love for you keeps growing stronger and stronger. I love you from now until death do us part. Right now this separation is killing me, but I know in my heart nothing can truly separate us. We are united forever as two bodies one soul. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional.

I so wish you were here with me right now so that I could feel you and touch your soft skin. Every day lasts longer than a year. but soon we’ll be together and till that time I just want to say one thing that I love you a lot and there’s nothing in this world that is more precious than you.

Love always,

XYZ



LOVE LETTER 2

I Love You Letters

The magical three words that never fail to loose their charm, no matter how many times they are said. But it is not always easy to say ‘I love you’. All of a sudden we feel butterflies in the stomach and completely at a loss of words. But don’t worry anymore. Here we are with a collection of sample I love you letters absolutely free. Take inspiration and vow your love and pledge your heart forever.

Dear Peter,
This love letter is specially a way to express my undying love for you. From the first time we met, my love for you has grown more and more and today I can’t think of a life without you. You are the most remarkable person I’ll have ever met in my entire life. You’re kind, caring, compassionate, loving and generous.

When I am with you, I feel alive to my inner most core. You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You have touched my heart in so many ways that today I feel completely lost without you. Every moment spent with you is the best and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you also feel the same. If only you knew how much I want to stay in your life.

Is it wrong to be so deeply and deeply in love with someone? I do not know what love is. But if it means to laugh in your joy, to cry in your pain and feel your presence all around then I am in love. The past year we have spent together have been incredibly romantic. I hope that there are more great times to come. I love you darling.

Love always

Jenny


LOVE LETTER 3


Missing You Love Letters

When emotions are overwhelming and heart misses someone so badly that it seems that the world is ending then missing you love letters is the best way to voice your feelings. Bring all the hidden pain out and let your beloved know that though someone is out of sight they live in the eyes and soul of yours. Every passing minute of the day they are with you and this love letter is your voice crossing all boundaries and reaching you to the one who is the world to you. You can take idea from this great sample love letter given here. Simply personalize it and you have a perfect love letter


Dear Cameron,
My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.

I just have to tell you, Cam, to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.

But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, Cameron, remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now.

I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me again.

Love always,

Kristi


LOVE LETTER 4

Funny Love Letters

Laughter is the best medicine and that holds good for love letters as well. Start your relationship with a tinge of mischief and some elements of amusements with funny love letters. Here is a sample funny love letter that will definitely make you smile and laugh your heart now. Get on the lighter side of things. Share this funny love letter with your beloved and enjoy some light moments together.

Dearest Ms.Romeo,
I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of October (Sunday). With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer. Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

Romeo


No comments:

cpm

Allwebsols

Pubmatic